Featured Discernment Ministry
-- the way of the cross -- may be rocky and narrow, and it will never merge with the crowded superhighway nudging the masses toward a global village. But no other way leads to genuine love, peace, and lasting security. The destination is well worth the struggle:
"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him ." 1 Corinthians 2:9
We hope to provide vital facts and Biblical encouragement that will help you prepare for a global union that shows little tolerance for Christian faith. You will find resources that demonstrate and document --
* The cultural shift from a Christian to a global paradigm.
* The classroom shift from fact and logic to feeling and imagination.
* The growing acceptance of a code of ethics that bans biblical truth.
* How movies, television and classrooms promote a global spirituality.
* Why the "consensus process" turn young and old against absolute truth.
* Why many Christians are conforming to this transformational process.
We would be watchman who would sound the trumpet to warn His people in times of danger:
"Go...and speak with My words to them. For you are not sent to a people of unfamiliar speech and of hard language.... Tell them, 'Thus says the Lord God,' whether they hear, or whether they refuse.'...I have made you a watchman...therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me..." Ezekiel 3:4-11, 17-21
Today's transformation calls for many such on His promises. When we trust and follow Him, He will lead us in His triumph -- no matter what challenges we face. (2 Corinthians 2:14) Remember what God told Joshua:
"Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9